maanantai 10. tammikuuta 2011

Something is wrong with this Monday

In general, I don't like Mondays, but this one.. This one's been just weird. Today nothing's been like it should be. L woke up at 5.30, R went to work late, my mom called in my us phone asking about my driver's license (I had completely forgotten I'm gonna get 'the real one' in couple of months, I guess this means I'm really getting old), I had weird dreams all through the night, and though I didn't wake up that tired I didn't feel rested and I also had to make myself to eat something for late breakfast/early lunch/brunch whatever. Such a weird Monday indeed!

Above all, during these last two days I've heard so many people having age crises that I had to get one for myself as well. In a few months I'm gonna turn 20, how terrible is that? I can feel the wrinkles and worries appearing to my life, omfg. :D

BUT, to make his weird Monday a good day after all I received one last Christmas package from Finland, woohooo! Thank you Ella, I love it!

Today I want to post some pictures, if I happen to be lucky and get them on my computer. I also want to tell you how Miikka is doing, google Seattle's attractions, go to the gym and read and and and.. We'll see what happens (though I already know the answer: facebook happens).

4 kommenttia:

  1. Tykkään tästä sun blogista ja kirjotustyylistä! Oon seuraillu blogias jonkin aikaa ja aina vain tulee enemmän intoa lähteä au pairiksi, olenkin lähdössä parin vuoden kuluttua, Amerikkaan myös :)
    Ajattelin vain kysyä, että kuinka paljon / kuinka monta tuntia(suunnilleen) lastenhoitokokemusta täytyi olla ennen kuin lähdit?

    Toivottavasti viihdyt siellä rapakon toisella puolella ja kaikkee hyvää sinne! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Voi kiitos ihanasta kommentista, teki tästä hyvästä päivästä entistä paremman^^

    200 tuntia piti meillä olla lastenhoitokokemusta, en usko että ovat sitä hirveästi muuttaneet.. Ite on oo ikinä ollu esim MLL:n listoilla, vaan serkkujen ja opettajan lapsen hoitamisesta sain tunnit kasaan paremmin kuin helposti. Jos alle 2-vuotiaita haluuaa hoitaa, niin siihen pitää olla jokin tietty tuntimäärä, mutta en kyllä muista mikä:D

    Hyvin täällä on viihdytty, ja koko ajan paremmin ja paremmin! Kiitos, ja tsemppiä au pair-suunnitelmiin! :>

    VastaaPoista
  3. Roosa, by the way, sen korun nimi on It's Teatime, ehkä täydellinen jo nimensäkin puolesta. :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. It is perfect, indeed. ^^ mun vaan pitää olla tarkka, jotta rakas melkein 4-vuotiaani ei anasta sitä;>

    VastaaPoista