torstai 27. tammikuuta 2011

friends

Today I had a 'bad English'-day so it definitely is time to blogblogblog something in the language of hearts.

A lot has happened since I came home to Philly on Sunday, but I'll tell u about that a bit later.. Right now I just wanted to tell u how amazing friends I have.

My friends make me smile when I least feel like smiling.
My friends make me cry in a good way when I least want to cry.
My friends make me feel loved when I least feel lovable.
My friends make me happy when I'm sad.
My friends make me feel that I can make it through the bad times when I least feel being able to get through anything.
My friends surprise me when I least expect anything to happen.
My friends listen to the same stupid stories over and over again, no matter how many times they've heard them.
My friends stay my friends though we haven't stayed in touch for months.
My friends cry with me, they laugh with me, they're mad with me and most importantly they make all the bad things look a little better.
My friends are friends I will never leave. No matter what happens, no matter where life brings us, no matter how little we stay in touch, my friends will always stay my friends, one way or the other.

So friends, you rock! I love you all more than I can tell. Without you I wouldn't be me, without you I wouldn't make it. I want you to know that no matter how far we are from each other, no matter how little we speak to each other, I won't let you walk out of my life.

PS I know it's a cliche to end this post like this, but..

2 kommenttia: